Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Genealogy

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - FamilySearch.org has updated its database of 1870 U.S. Census records and added two new databases with West Virginian information this week to its online pilot program at pilot.familysearch.org. The new additions represent over nine million new names. There are now over 477 million searchable names on the pilot site. =====


I am now back into genealogy. I am in the process of submitting Dad's Richardson file to the Temples. If any of you would like some names to do Temple work let me know and I will send you some. This is going to take me some time to do, the Family History Centers aren't open all week like the one in Price is.

2 comments:

whitefamily said...

Matt & I would love names to do their temple work. I am guessing a couple weeks to a month before we get sealed and then I want to make it our monthly goal to make it to the temple, because I know how fast time slips by. I think that's really great you are doing geneology work. You will truly be blessed!!!!

Kelsey said...

I would love to start doing geneology. You and grandpa got me excited about it. I re,ember always going to the Price Geneology library with you. Lots of fun. Kelsey