Sunday, June 3, 2012

Graduation Time and Down the Line.....

Sam on Graduation Day with Cody, Rachel, and Tyce

Sam's Graduating Class

Sam's Graduation Picture.  They don't do Caps and gowns anymore


Jenny, graduation picture '1991"

Makette graduation "1993"

Rachel, graduation "1995"

Matthew graduation "1997"

Patty graduation "1971"

Mom graduation "1951"



In this busy month of May, we stopped in to take part in Sam's graduation ceremonies.  She graduated from Rocky Mountain High School in Meridian, Idaho.  She also graduated from Seminary.  What great accomplishments.  I am so proud of her.  She had a lot of family come to here graduation.  After the Graduation ceremonies Tim took us to Joe's Crab Pot for dinner.  Was it ever delicious.  I enjoyed it very much.  Sam and Josh choose a pot of crab that was called Ragin Cagun.  To their surprise it was very hot....They did pretty good with it though.   Saturday Tim and Jenny gave Sam an open house where friends and family could come and congratulate her..  It was a fun day.   Sunday was her Seminary Graduation.  I hope all my grandkids take Seminary.  I believe it is such an important class in their school years.  Sam's graduation has moved me into a new Era of my life.   I really feel like I am on the fast track of leaving here.  Time goes by so quickly.


Some of the fun graduations we had this month.........They are graduations from pre-school and Kindergarten.  When I asked Madison if she liked her graduation she said yes and then informed me that she was going to College.   She made me laugh.  At least she has a big ambition.    My little grandkids have a wonderful start on their education.






Madison and Courtney,  Mady graduated from Kindergarten

Mady and her teacher.

Daxton.....Such a cutie.  He graduated from pre-school.

Trevor graduated from Kindergarten.

Throwing their hats in the air.





Ryan graduated from pre-school also.  I didn't have a picture of him.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at all those graduates!

carol daniels said...

Great graduation class of 2012! There's a lot of them. You should all be very proud.

I have never heard of having an "open house" for High School graduates. Is that only in Idaho? Just curious.

kelley said...

that's a lot of graduates. congratulations to all of them.