Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Halloween Night. "I'm Back"

Halloween night for me was pretty fun. Tim fixed his good , hot, chili for dinner. It is so good. That was a great start to the night. After dinner everyone but me went trick or treating but me. I got to stay home and hand out treats to all the little ghosts and goblins.

Everything was going well. I had tons of kids come to the door and most of them were really cute. One large group that came to the door were really scared because guess who was right in middle of the door. Remember my spider? That's right, there he was big as ever. One little witch asked me to kill it so she could get her treat. I didn't have anything to kill it with so I stepped outside so the kids wouldn't have to come near the door to get their treats.

This Halloween was the busiest one I have had in 8 years. It was lots of fun. Josh, Megan, and Scott made a big haul for the night.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you got rid of that spider once and for all!

kelley said...

sounds like you had a great Halloween. It's always good to be busy.

Leslie said...

Your getting fancy with your blog site. I need to learn to do it for myself instead of waiting for Mallory to help me. I am glad you had a good Halloween. We had chili too. Mom's recipe. I love it.

Nat said...

Ewwww! I hate spiders! Good thing I have a houseful of tough boys to kill them for me!

Kelsey said...

Does that spider keep following you?

Patty said...

I'm starting to think that spider is following me. He is so big and ugly. I haven't had anything to kill it with. Maybe next time I will be prepared.