Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guess Who is a Teenager?

That's right, Beverlie Marlena White turned 13 years old today.  How grown up she is getting (but she sure is silly sometimes).  Loves to talk, we have to tell her to be quiet .  I don't have a baby picture of her, but I do have one of her about 2 years after she came into our lives.  That would have made her 7  years old.  I love Beverlie very much, I love my relationship with her.  I love how she thinks about me and always asks me how I am.   Happy , Happy, Birthday Beverlie dear.  Welcome to your teenage years.



Beverlie, with Amie and Kaitlyn.  She was 7 years old.

Beverlie,  Now she is 13 and the fun begins.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart.n

2 comments:

kelley said...

Happy Birthday to Beverlie

carol daniels said...

Happy Birthday Beverlie! I love her curly hair and she looks so grown up.