Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Events in My Family........

Last Saturday Matt and Katrina took the girls to the public City Library for Cowgirl Days.  They really enjoyed it.  Thought I would share their day with all of you.  These are the kind of things that make wonderful memories with your kids.  I am glad that they take the time to do this.


Madison and Courtney 

Here they are with their horses and hats that they made.

 Another event this month was Drill Team tryouts for Emery High School.  Makalie Anne Morgan tried out and made the team for next year.  I am so proud of her.  She was on the team last year and had a wonderful time being a part of the Drill Team.  I hope that she has a good time this coming year.  I have a bunch of talented kids in my family.  I am proud of  all of their accomplishments.




Makalie Anne Morgan....Drill Team 2012-2013









Joshua Needles, I love him.  He has so much talent, in writing his own music and plays, in Chior , in plays at his school and in the community.   I just had the wonderful experience of going to the play "Bells are Ringing" in which Joshua took part in.  It was funny and entertaining and he did such a good job.  I  can't wait to see his next one..........



Josh and Rachel at "Bells are Ringing".  Everyone needs to see Josh in a play.

2 comments:

kelley said...

You have a lovely family :)

carol daniels said...

What a talented and beautiful family! I can see why you are so proud of them. Think Josh will come a do a play for us on our theater stage! Just kidding... I would love to see him in a play, though.