Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Days in pictures Dec, 2011-Jan 2012

Tyce Still wants to be the baby........He is only 2 after all.
Kyler Noah Wagner, born Jan 6, 2012 to Cody and Rachel. He weighed 8# 12 oz and was 20 inches long. He is adorable.
Carolyn's baptism day. It was a very spiritual and emotional ordinance. So thankful I could be there for her special day Jan 7, 2012 Meridian, Idaho.
Dec 23,2011. Danny adopts Beverlie and Carolyn. What a wonderful Christmas present for all of them. So glad I got to witness this special event.

3 comments:

carol daniels said...

Noah is a beautiful baby! Just like the rest of the Wagoner boys. I hope Rachel gets some good rest and recovers quickly from her delivery.

Beverlie's and Carolynn's adoptions are wonderful news. Congratulations to the entire family! And Carolynn, I am so proud of her on her choice to be baptized. Give her a great big hug and tell her how happy I am for her.

Patty, the picture on the right of the screen... where was that taken? You are sitting on some stairs with a beautiful pattern on the carpet. They are really cute photo's.

Leslie said...

such exciting things going on. I am glad Rachel's baby is here and everyone is doing well.

kelley said...

You had some really nice days :)